Friday 3 July 2015

Im back again, Miss me ?

Cant believe that a whole year has almost passed since I last posted on here, time flies. Lots have been happening in this passed year, some good some not so good. But its not been boring. I haven't stopped drawing, tho I haven't been doing as much as Id really like, life tended to get in the way a lot!.Ive been thru a lot of personal changes in my life, the most dramatic one, which happened nearly two years ago, was I finally dealt with my addiction with alcohol, and these past few years have been hard, but so far Ive kept clean and dry. Ive been lucky with having a great support network and a great family who have been there for me . Since I stopped drinking Ive spent some time helping others to kick the drink. Since January I started a group up for the local area, to offer a secure place for ex addicts to meet and form new friends , but it did not work out, so at the moment Ive put things on hold so that I can re-group and recharge. So for a while I hope to get back into drawing and painting . Im even contemplating doing some out door water colours, if the English weather lets me! So I hope that you will pop in every now and then to see what Ive been up to . Here are some pitures that Ive been doing since last year ( not a lot!) they are in no particular order so please enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment