Saturday 16 January 2010

computer woes

Went up to do some work on the computer and the dam thing has decided to have a dissy fit and not open up windows. Each time I try and start it it gets so far them suts down and then restarts. I have tried to open in safe mode which it did but then sulks and goes off again! Something about a DMboot.sys. being currupted. So it looks as if there will be no work on that and, its another trip to the computer doctor. Mind I was thinking of having the Hard drive scrubbed and widows XP re enstalled, so may be this will be the time to do it.! Happy times....
Thank goodness I have kept 99 %of my work on an exturnal HD, ha well back to pen and pencil for the weekend, lets see what I can come up with eh, keep watching................ .

No comments:

Post a Comment