Saturday 17 October 2009

A few lovely ladies

The beautifulist of them all my mother, who I only have one photo of her and never knew.
Painted in watercolour.



These two ladies used to work in our local shop at one time or another



This was of my first Love who was lost and is missed






Another ex !





Some one who never knew what to do, and still doesn't!








This was the first one, and the only one she lets me keep of the one who sole my heart and kept me behaving myself, and for some reason married me and stayed with me for the passed 16 years.


This was painted in watercolour, a time before a computer came into my life , a time ofworking all night with a dog at my side and a cat on my knee, and large amouts of coffee!







1 comment:

  1. This is a nice batch of drawings of the ladies here, coffeejunkie! Especially the one of your mom -that's lovely!

    ReplyDelete